The absorption and transporting of phosphate in arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi and plants
The Myc signals and the signaling pathways of arbuscular mycorrhiza symbiosis
Arbuscular mycorrhizal effect on heavy metal uptake
2002-2007: Ph.D in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, College of Life Science, Wuhan University, Wuhan, China (adviser:Zhang Yi, Professor, Wuhan University)
1994-1998: B.Sc. in Biology, College of life Science, Central China Normal University, Wuhan, China
2009-present: assistant professor, College of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, China
2016-2017: visiting scholar, John Innes Centre,UK
2007-2009: Lecturer, College of Life Science and Technology, Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, China
1. Xianan Xie, Wu Huang, Fengchuan Liu, Nianwu Tang, Yi Liu, Hui Lin* and Bin Zhao*. Functional analysis of the novel mycorrhiza-specific phosphate transporter AsPT1 and PHT1 family from Astragalus sinicus during the arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis. New phytologist. 198:836-852. 2013.
2. Jin Peng, Yan Li, Ping Shi, Xiuhua Che, Hui Lin and Bin Zhao*.The differential behavior of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in interaction with Astragalus sinicus L. under salt stress. Mycorrhiza. 21:37-23. 2010.
3. Lin Cheng, Hui Lin, Xuelian Fan, Shi Qiu, Tao Sun, Taiyuan Li, and Yi Zhang*. A novel toxin-antitoxin operon talA/B from the gram-positive bacterium Leifsonia xyli subsp. cynodontis. FEBS Lett. 582: 3211-3216. 2008.
4. Hui Lin, Tai-Yuan Li, Mao-Hua Xie, Yi Zhang*. Characterization of the variants, flanking genes and promoter activity of Leifsonia xyli subsp. cynodontis insertion sequence IS1237. J.Bacteriol. 189:3217-3227. 2007.
5. Tai-Yuan Li, Han-Lai Zeng, Yin Ping, Hui Lin, Xue-Lian Fan, Zhi-Gang Guo, and Chu-Fu Zhang*. Construction of a stable expression vector for Leifsonia xyli subsp. cynodontis and its application in studying the effect of the bacterium as an endophytic bacterium in Rice. FEMS Microbial lett.267:176-183. 2007.