Tel: +86 15827585622
Microbiology, Environmental Biogeochemistry;
Insect bio-composting technology, Organic waste treatment, Biodegradation of organic pollutions.
Doctor, Master, Bachelor,
Environmental Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing, 2003 - 2014.
Mar. 2019 - April, 2020,
Visiting scholar, Yale University, USA.
July 2014 – July 2018,
Post doctor, Huazhong Agricultural University, China.
Mar. 2011 - Feb. 2012, Sep. 2013 - Dec. 2013,
Visiting student, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research - UFZ, Germany.
1. Minmin Cai, Shiteng Ma, Ruiqi Hu, Jeffery K. Tomberlin, Linda S. Thomashow, Longyu Zheng, Wu Li, Ziniu Yu, Jibin Zhang*. Rapidly mitigating antibiotic resistant risks in chicken manure by Hermetia illucens bioconversion with intestinal microflora. Environmental Microbiology, 2018, 20(11): 4051–4062.
2. Minmin Cai, Shiteng Ma, Ruiqi Hu, Jeffery K. Tomberlin, Chan Yu, Yongping Huang, Shuai Zhan,Wu Li, Longyu Zheng, Ziniu Yu and Jibin Zhang*. Systematic characterization and proposed pathway of tetracycline degradation in solid waste treatment by Hermetia illucens with intestinal microbiota. Environmental Pollution, 2018, 242: 634-642.
3. Minmin Cai, Yao Jun*, Yang Huaijun, Wang Ruixia., Masakorala Kanaji. Aerobic biodegradation process of petroleum and pathway of main compounds in water flooding well of Dagang oil field. Bioresource Technology, 2013, 144(0), 100-106.
4. Minmin Cai, Jiménez N*, Krüger M, Huan Guo, Yao Jun, Nontje Straaten, Hans H. Richnow. Potential for aerobic and methanogenic oil biodegradation in a water flooded oil field (Dagang oil field). Fuel, 2015, 141:143-153.
5. Minmin Cai, Ruiqi Hu, Ke Zhang, Shiteng Ma, Longyu Zheng, Ziniu Yu, and Jibin Zhang*. Resistance of Black Soldier Fly (Diptera: Stratiomyidae) Larvae to Combined Heavy Metals and Potential Application in Municipal Sewage Sludge Treatment. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2017, 25(2): 1559-67.
6. Minmin Cai, Ke Zhang, Weida Zhong, Nian Liu, Xiangji Wu, Wu Li, Longyu Zheng, Ziniu Yu, and Jibin Zhang*. Bioconversion-Composting of Golden Needle Mushroom (Flammulina Velutipes) Root Waste by Black Soldier Fly (Hermetia Illucens, Diptera: Stratiomyidae) Larvae, to Obtain Added-Value Biomass and Fertilizer. Waste & Biomass Valorization, 2017, 1-9.
7. Minmin Cai, Chan Yu, Ruixia Wang, Yanxiao Si, Kanaji Masakorala, Haiyan Yuan, Jun Yao*, Jibin Zhang*. Effects of oxygen injection on oil biodegradation and biodiversity of reservoir microorganisms in Dagang oil field, China [J], International Biodeterioration & Biodegradation, 2015, 98: 59-65.