Crop Metabolism and Development Regulation
1998-2002, Henan Normal University, College of Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Bachelor.
2002-2007, Wuhan University, College of Life Sciences, Developmental Biology, PhD.
2008-now, Huazhong Agricultural University, Lecture, Associate Professor
1. Qu LH#, Zhou XM#, Li XB, Li SS, Zhao J, Zhao P, Liu Y, Sun MX*. The autonomous cell fate specification of basal cell lineage: the initial round of cell fate specification occurs at the two-celled proembryo stage. Plant J. 2017; 91(6):1051-1063.
2. Chen W#, Wang WS#, Peng M#, Gong L, Gao YQ, Wan J, Wang SC, Shi L, Zhou B, Li ZM, Peng XX, Yang CK, Qu LH, Liu XQ, Luo J*. Comparative and parallel genome-wide association studies for metabolic and agronomic traits in cereals. Nat Commun. 2016; 7: 12767.
3. Qu LH, Wu CY, Zhang F, Wu YY, Fang CY, Jin C, Liu XQ, Luo J*. Rice putative methyltransferase gene OsTSD2 is required for root development involving pectin modification. J Exp Bot. 2016; 67(18): 5349-5362.
4. Fang CY, Zhang H, Wan J, Wu YY, Li K, Jin C, Chen W, Wang SC, Wang WS, Zhang HW, Zhang P, Zhang F, Qu LH, Liu XQ, Zhou DX, Luo J*. Control of leaf senescence by a MeOH-Jasmonates cascade that is epigenetically regulated by OsSRT1 in rice. Mol Plant. 2016; 9(10):1366-1378.
5. Qu LH. Low-temperature treatment of tobacco ovaries improves the isolation, viability, and embryogenic potential of two-celled proembryos. In Vitro Cell Dev-PL.2012; 48(4): 390-395.